- It is actually okay to have a 2:2. I graduated and have a great job. There are other people with the same grade here too. It doesn’t matter if you aren’t in the 2:1 club.
- It’s not as scary as you imagine. Everyone knows it’s your first day. They aren’t going to ask you to design the foundations on a billion pound project on your first day. Or ever. Unless that is what your job is.
- Really properly break in your shoes. Even a few days walking around a hotel will give you blisters.
- Be proud of your strengths and be aware of your weaknesses. Your strengths are why you go the job so keep reminding yourself that; you could find yourself doing something amazing with those skills. Your weaknesses can also be broken and have the opportunity to improve.
- Be patient. Wait for new things to happen. Whilst you’re waiting, work hard for them. You can find yourself anywhere, doing anything.